Saturday, February 11, 2012

the slc baby

three posts in a day. i must be procrastinating homework. travis is doing taxes and i am supposed to be watching a video lecture for my abnormal psych class.

earlier today we went downtown and i snapped a few photos. seriously, loving my camera and starting to feel less like a poser, especially since i learned the correct way to hold it. plus the thermometer in my car said it was 57 degrees downtown. um yes please.


i love this town. moving back to salt lake after living in hawaii was kind of a let down. but there are still plenty of reasons to enjoy living in the salt lake valley. in a ten minute drive i can be downtown, mountain biking up millcreek canyon, hiking, or snowboarding, (fine, that's like a 30 minute drive and i don't snowboard anymore). there are also several good lakes for boating.  okay, there's no ocean, but if i have to live somewhere inland, this isn't the bottom of the list.


3 comments:

  1. gorje. i love the skyline shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I just had a blog-fest with your blog! I love you! Hilarious, real, and sweet!!! Love the pictures too!!! Also, THOSE elementry girls....seriously so rude. They were so so mean to me, too. I've seemed to always keep tabs on my self esteem ever since, and when I am feeling confident Taylor Swift's song "mean" comes into mind! ha ha! I'm silly....but totally awesome! And SO ARE YOU! (we should hang sometime...you got to meet my 1 YEAR OLD!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOw!!!! I didn't see that side of salt lake! Now I wanna go there!!! Love your pics!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers