Saturday, May 29, 2010
Thursday, May 27, 2010
travis and i went to his (our) niece's baptism. she asked me to sing, which is always such an honor. :) she's a sweet girl with an opinion about everything. classic oldest daughter. not that i know anything about that.
today travis and i scraped and painted the house he (we) is (are) buying. it was one of the most enjoyable days i have had in a while. for any of you who know me, you know i love to tease, make personal jokes, and be a little bit rude. all in the name of love, naturally. well when it comes to dating, this can be a problem. i have dated many guys who don't really know what to do with that part of me. feelings get hurt, ideas are mis- communicated. something i love so much about travis is the back and forth teasing we have without anyone being upset. we just laugh. i like to think im a clever person (lol) and travis keeps me on my toes. literally too. :)
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
my life is wonderful, full, and blessed.
- i am engaged to the most thoughtful, caring, hilarious, respectful, handsome, smart, hardworking, etc etc etc man. like we are actually going to belong to each other. :)
- the weather finally warmed up and things are green again.
- i have a friend named benny who writes beautiful music with me and tells great stories. you should really meet him sometime; he's fantastic.
- im listening to hysteric by yeah yeah yeahs. acoustic. that in itself is enough to make for a nice night.
- there are girlfriends around me who help me feel ok with everything changing, support me, and keep me laughing. laughing is the absolute best medicine. i don't care who you are.
- family :) my family, travis's family, either way im so blessed to be surrounded by caring, genuine people.
- i have time to work out for an hour every day. feelin healthy.
- IM GOING TO HAWAII IN TWO WEEKS! oh man.
- oh did i mention im getting married? :)
- ► 2016 (12)
- ► 2015 (30)
- ► 2014 (26)
- ► 2013 (57)
- ► 2012 (97)
- ► 2011 (59)
- ▼ May (3)