next time i'm being ridiculous, i'm going to remember this day.
see i have this way of thinking the worst. i'm not a pessimist, the opposite really, but when it comes to whatif's and boys, i always think "i'm not good enough for him and that's why he isn't calling."
or like the time travis was staring at me and i was like "what are you thinking are you thinking i look gross that's what it is huh." he was like "you really are crazy."
we are all people. busy, insecure sometimes, thinking, wondering, crazy people. it's a miracle we ever understand each other.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
- hung out with my three little brothers
- went shopping with my mom
- spent all day in a tattoo parlor and apparently looked like a lesbian.
- went to star trek. it's ridiculous.
- was reintroduced to whiny pop emo :)
- was surprised with 311 tickets. travis you are the best.
- got to hug zack graff and play music with bryson breiv.
- went to idaho falls to visit family
- enjoyed church with my family
- went pickup shopping with my dad and watched him belittle the salesman. where did i learn sarcasm?
- missed the ocean every day.
- made acai bowls and missed kava roots.
- read three books
- got really angry and then felt really silly
- longboarding with zane
- missed alex hansen only a little bit.
life is weird and good.
- ► 2016 (12)
- ► 2015 (30)
- ► 2014 (26)
- ► 2013 (57)
- ► 2012 (97)
- ► 2011 (59)
- ► 2010 (24)