Saturday, January 7, 2012

thank you

the past few days i have been overwhelmed with your responses to my last post. each of your responses brought me to tears. thank you for the emails and for sharing your own stories. i can't tell you what it means to me to have support like this!

i wanted to share my story to possibly help someone else, but all of you have ended up touching my heart. so thank you, thank you. i look up to each of you so much!

it's easy to forget that we are all in this together, that we all want basically the same things and that we all have similar struggles. it's incredible to see the results of someone reaching out to another person. thank you for renewing my hope and proving that i'm not alone in this.

xo

1 comment:

  1. We ARE all in this together! I'm glad you've felt so loved & supported -- you deserve every single bit of it, because it's 100% true! Thanks for your strong example, Collette. XO!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers