Monday, January 23, 2012

pretty pictures of a pretty girl




i had a fantastic day- cleaned house- even scrubbed the shower, did laundry, homework, and ran three miles. but easily the best part of the day was when sara came over and we took those. ^ she brought duffel bags full of her amazing clothes and basically let me play dress up with her. i curled her hair, applied her makeup, and rearranged my living room a zillion times. and yes, i posted way too many. the girl is just so gorgeous!! and let me just tell you, she isn't wearing any foundation, blush, or powder. her skin, is all hers. so jealous.


2 comments:

  1. she's so pretty and I love your pics! I am always so excited to see your pics!! great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous girl, gorgeous living room, gorgeous lighting, gorgeous pictures!!!!! Collette you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers