Tuesday, January 31, 2012

1 1/2 years ago ta'day



just bein' a newlywed, counting by six month increments. 
although travis made a good point,
"in celebrity standards, we've been married a lifetime!" 
 we played basketball this morning at the gym.
he taught me how to square my body to the basket. 
i almost beat him! 
he insists he wasn't going easy on me, but i know better. 
life is good. 


also, didn't travis totally nail my ring!
i feel like our rings are so, us.
travis is strong, steady, down to earth, sturdy.
i'm flamboyant, showy, and over the top...
(fun though.)
it's a good combo yes?  

6 comments:

  1. congrats! you guys are way too adorable. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa! don't think I've ever seen a picture of your ring. Yes! He did nail it! So you. It's beautiful. I have a band like you - one day I want another one on the other side. Bling Sandwich style. Not that I'm wearing my ring today (my fingers were just a wee bit swollen this morning). Congrats you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I don't think I've ever seen a picture of your ring either, it's pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect couple!! Congrats on one and a half years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers