Tuesday, January 17, 2012

capital O

in my research methods class:

professor: "ok class, tell us what sort of research in the field of psychology interests you most."
older man with silver hair: "i want to know about PTSD in war veterans."
short hair girl: "i am interested in why some people kill each other."
bearded flannel wearing hipster who already informed us about his experience being a research assistant: "well we are researching the effects of human error on #insert huge words and boring descriptions#."
me: "well i'm interested in gender and also in sexuality, specifically women and orgasm."
entire class: ..... turning around and staring .....
professor: "yeah, um, well you can never really have enough research on improving upon that, can you?"

damn straight.

















5 comments:

  1. You KILL me. I wish I had even an ounce of your boldness injected in me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my lord, LOVE. LOVE LOVE LOVE. you've got ovaries of steel. in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stop loving you!!! You totally made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I must know. Specifically what do you mean? How to make women orgasm?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers