Monday, January 16, 2012

for reals? for reals.

those buyers, you know, the ones who already verbally agreed to our contract? well my uncle, our realtor just called me, and they SIGNED the contract!!!!!

ok, before you start screaming and jumping up and down with joy-and by you i mean me,- just remember that we are not out of the woods just yet. there will be an inspection and appraisal, and these folks can back out any time they feel the need.

but they have already given notice to their landlord that they are moving, they want to continue to live in murray, and they accepted our counteroffer of full price and no fridge included. all these things lead me to believe that they do, in fact, want our house.

i'm sitting on my couch, unshowered, unwashed, and unbelieving, in orange sweat pants and trav's murray fire sweatshirt. bra less. i look like a homeless person, and in fact, i may soon be!!! i wandered around the house in a daze today, unable to complete the tasks i began and jumping from nervousness every time the phone rang because what if it's the realtor with news that they didn't sign!?

maybe now i can get some homework done.

the other night after they verbally accepted our counteroffer, i asked travis how he was doing.
"well, i'm homeless." he said. "it's pretty rough." which led to delighted giggles and a bit of kissing i'm sure.

holy mole, is this real life?

3 comments:

  1. Congrats my super sweet homeless sister!!! I am so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! "i'm sitting on my coach, unshowered, unwashed, and unbelieving, in orange sweat pants and trav's murray fire sweatshirt. bra less" Collette! you made my day! I'm laughing hysterically to myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, what a relief for you! Who wouldn't want your house, it looks awesome (even without all your cool stuff). Good luck, crossing my fingers it all goes down for you guys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers