Sunday, April 15, 2012

maternal grandparents and their pretty farmhouse

another thing.
both of my parents grew up in idaho falls. when we go up there, we usually stay at my mom's parents'. their home is a classic farmhouse and could be straight out of pinterest.

 my grandpa, a potato farmer, and old fashioned gentleman. 

he tells the greatest stories about the navy and is one of the most welcoming, accepting people i know. 






my grandma, who cooks incredible breakfasts, has great insight, and is a talented painter. 


and she painted these gorgeous plates!



so thankful to have wonderful grandparents, who, i just remembered, are celebrating
 60 years of marriage this year. (holy mole!) 
travis, "we'll be there in no time, only 58 more years." 
ok everyone, collective "ahhw!" moment.
happy sunday. xo



1 comment:

  1. Hooray for Idaho Falls!! My husband is from there, and I love that place. We even lived there for a bit after we were married. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers