Wednesday, May 15, 2013

baby faces.

three posts in one day?
i swear i'm not ignoring my baby. and i swear i haven't been in front of the computer all day long. we did go for a walk and hung out on the front porch while travis cleaned his lawn mowing equipment.

remington is just napping like a champ today and i'm choosing not to clean the house or do laundry.

so here, enjoy some low quality phone pictures of a beautiful baby. and a few other things.


how can you not smile?



gotta teach 'em young.



been loving the thunder storms lately.



do you like your burritos enchilada style?



all the pretty tulips travis planted last fall while i was inside puking.



WE ARE SPARTA! 
that's a yawn, not a cry face.



out for our first walk just the two of us. 
getting braver about going places without travis. 



thinking the boy has my curly hair.



hanging with uncle reed.



reading with dad.
swoon.



off to our first time at a restaurant. 
remy started screaming.
 it was like having a spotlight over my head. 
oh i'm so sorry my baby is yelling how do i make him stop?????
then he stopped and went back to sleep.
just wanted us to remember he was there too.




licking some homemade chocolate frosting from the beaters. 
nothing better. 
isn't my dad's mom beautiful?



kickin' around on the floor with mom.



out for a walk.



cuddles for days.



handsome men.



one of my favorite faces of rem's. 
OH I LOVE HIM SO! 

xo.

5 comments:

  1. This post is ONLY PICTURES AND I STILL CRIED!!

    How can he be so beautiful??

    Oh right. Travis is his dad.

    And you, my dear, are his flippin' mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE ARE SPARTA! my fav!
    also, all the other pictures are not bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving all these posts. And that last picture? So adorable. Can I come see himmmmm?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that last picture is HEARTMELTING!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers