Saturday, May 9, 2009

how fitting. and how cheesy

so three years ago on may 6 i woke up early, on my own, with no alarm. for the first time in ages. and the terrible depression i had been experiencing was gone. just like that. i woke up and thought oh i'll go outside and walk in the grass. i went outside and walked around and noticed how fresh the air smelled and how nice the dew on my bare feet felt. every may 6 since then i celebrate the anniversary of my depression being gone. and this may 6, (yes this is where it gets cheesy) scrubs finished off an amazing 8 seasons of pure delight with their finale. just check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP8A2Fbj9dY

yes, yes life is good.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't knew that you were a depressed girl before. Bad days huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful. The Scrubs series finale was so good! If you were still depressed, it would of cured you. That is how good it was.

    P.S. I thought about telling you who I was in this post script, but decided instead to let you figure out who I am. It's pretty obvious who I am. The previous line was erroneous.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers