Saturday, February 2, 2013

reed came home.

last week my brother reed came home from his two year mission for the LDS church. being a tight knit family, his absence was painfully obvious the entire time he was away. of course we were all proud of his hard work and service, but welcoming him home was just, the best.



taking the airport by storm. 


 anxiously waiting. when reed left, he told us to take good care of that strange sock animal.



yes! i do like aliens. 


my mom went a little nuts the night before reed came home. 
obsessively cleaning, searching the house for a picture she 
"had" to hang up, not finding the picture and then pounding
on the wall with a hammer hanging a different picture. 
waking us all up at the crack of dawn, freaking out about the ice
storm making us late to the airport.  




 staring at the escalator. 
brother chad tricking everyone that reed was there before he really was there.




"this is taking forever!" 


and finally!!! 
(his face is in color so you will know which one is him.)


all of us screaming in excitement. 


and the moment that brought tears to all our eyes. 







she wasn't about to let go. 



family together again! 
(even remy! enjoy my tent/shirt.)




i cried all over his suit. two years is just too long to not see your best friend. 

our family has been having way too much fun together. 
love them and am so ready to welcome another boy into the clan. 

!!! 

xo


2 comments:

  1. Ahhh!!!! EEEEKKK!!!!!!! Those are priceless moments. I felt the same way when my older brothers came home from their missions :) Love all the heartfelt photos! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me cry my eyes out at work. I don't know how you made it that long without your brother. I also don't know how your mama endured. I'm happy he is home with the fam!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers