Sunday, August 27, 2017

spring break weekend away.

this is a little out of order, because we went on this weekend trip before the semester ended. this was a friday to sunday trip, and we ditched rem for some adult time.

since we're broke, we went to st george to stay with my grandparents. i'd be happy staying with them even if we weren't broke though; they're pretty great.

surprise! i was sick on this trip! i had a pretty bad sinus infection. the elevation changes during the drive there and back were brutal. i was actually screaming with pain on the drive home. we also got to spend the entire morning of our saturday at the instacare, waiting for a prescription for my nasal passages.

otherwise, it was fun though. we had a massage, relaxed, had this elusive thing called a "nooner" don't know if any of you other parents have heard of this glorious occurrence... we went shopping, climbing, out to eat one night. my grandparents played games with us and fed us really well.








travis is really sweet with me when i climb outdoors. he calms me down, pumps me up, and makes me feel like a million bucks. it was a great trip with my favorite person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers