Sunday, August 27, 2017

remy's firefighter party.

oh man. why do i do these things to myself.
finals + implementing my huge project at my internship + being sick in bed for five days, sick enough that i lost 7 pounds and needed iv hydration, yeah that combination meant i needed to throw a huge pinterest-y party for my four year old who doesn't give a shit about decorations. (although he did love the cake oma made for him.)
luckily my sis in law sara came to the rescue by showing up really early to help me get it all together.

it turned out pretty cute!




these dipped mallows tho 














let's not talk about the amount
of sweets he consumed 



or how many of these i consumed. 


my mama is a babe. 










thanks for morgan for snapping these so i could enjoy the party. 



i think he felt pretty loved. 


whenever morgan is around, she's teaching acro and flying errbody


this kid was so spoiled. he loved it so much. 


just a random picture of my little brother zane. he's a cutie! 
the party was stressful and i was a mess before, but it all came together perfectly.
pinterest moms unite in anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers