Monday, January 5, 2015

catch up.

it has been a little while since i've posted. probably had something to do with how i've been bottling up my emotions about travis leaving for basic training and AIT. i knew that if i sat down to write, it would all come spilling out and then i'd have to deal with how awful it all felt. 

luckily, things are going better between travis and me, so i thought i'd get caught up in my suuuuper interesting life. here's what we were up to during fall. 


we finished our backyard! put in sod and a little patio area. 



my mum plant was really spectacular this year.



we take a lot of train rides over at southtowne mall these days. also my cheeser at the grocery store.



 my roommate and friend roxanne took me to First Aid Kit the night travis left. music to the rescue!





 hanging out with uncle chad during a lot of the days.




remy taking lots of selfies these days and of course, always playing "cooking!"



we went to st george for thanksgiving with my family. this was an after dinner hike we took.



we see auntie morgan as much as we can.



went to zoo lights with lilian and her family. we didn't stay long because of how freezing it was, but we had a good time.



we had a run of really great weather for utah december, like in the upper 50s! i even wore a crop top one sunday!


remy insists on wearing my socks over his pjs.



took a bike ride around the lake one of the warm december days with papa, who came out and patched a hole in my bike tire. love dads!


this was one of the ducks we saw, which looked like a turkey crossed with a duck.



remy helped me back cookies for a bridal shower i threw for roxanne.



which seemed sweet until you discovered they were penis cookies. mine was a clown.


 we had a fun time playing dirty games and frosting peens.



playing in the snow.





 i initially thought that it would be so tough being a single parent while travis is gone, but i actually thing it would be harder without remy. it's so nice to always have my pal around telling me, "i lub you!" and slobbering me with kisses.




super out of order pictures. but more of how beautiful fall time was and that mum plant!





little guy always reading a book.



those curls! how i love my rem.


basically the past few months have been all about adventures with my kid and learning to be a mentor to the kids at work.

speaking of kid, i hear him stirring in his crib, so i'm out. more filling in soon.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers