Wednesday, August 22, 2012

self promotion and advertising.

hey all.

i'm offering a back to school mini session and the details can be found {here} at my photography blog.



all that mad men i've been watching may have influenced the wording in my little ad. seriously, can't stop watching that show.

if you have a sec, would you mind sharing that link somewhere, like on your facebook or what have you. or if you know someone who has 12 kids (or just 1) and would be interested, pass it along. and hey, if you are interested, call me up 801.664.5383 or shoot me an email. collette.charles7@gmail.com.
and hey, thanks.

hope you're having a great day and enjoying the last little bit of august.

love you. xo

2 comments:

  1. I dont even try to think about doing these stuff. Shameless self promotion is not my thing. Plus I dont do family stuff(maybe underground...)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers