Thursday, May 27, 2010

the sweet girl who dipped underwater



travis and i went to his (our) niece's baptism. she asked me to sing, which is always such an honor. :) she's a sweet girl with an opinion about everything. classic oldest daughter. not that i know anything about that.

today travis and i scraped and painted the house he (we) is (are) buying. it was one of the most enjoyable days i have had in a while. for any of you who know me, you know i love to tease, make personal jokes, and be a little bit rude. all in the name of love, naturally. well when it comes to dating, this can be a problem. i have dated many guys who don't really know what to do with that part of me. feelings get hurt, ideas are mis- communicated. something i love so much about travis is the back and forth teasing we have without anyone being upset. we just laugh. i like to think im a clever person (lol) and travis keeps me on my toes. literally too. :)

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Followers