Wednesday, May 26, 2010

the fantastic life

my life is wonderful, full, and blessed.

  • i am engaged to the most thoughtful, caring, hilarious, respectful, handsome, smart, hardworking, etc etc etc man. like we are actually going to belong to each other. :)
  • the weather finally warmed up and things are green again.
  • i have a friend named benny who writes beautiful music with me and tells great stories. you should really meet him sometime; he's fantastic.
  • im listening to hysteric by yeah yeah yeahs. acoustic. that in itself is enough to make for a nice night.
  • there are girlfriends around me who help me feel ok with everything changing, support me, and keep me laughing. laughing is the absolute best medicine. i don't care who you are.
  • family :) my family, travis's family, either way im so blessed to be surrounded by caring, genuine people.
  • i have time to work out for an hour every day. feelin healthy.
  • IM GOING TO HAWAII IN TWO WEEKS! oh man.
  • oh did i mention im getting married? :)

2 comments:

  1. I wanna laugh with you.
    I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't being engaged so fun!?! (I'm ready to be married though :))

    And I'm going to Hawaii in 2 weeks toooo!!! SO EXCITING!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers