Wednesday, March 16, 2011

garden wombs

it's march. which means...

my garden is blooming!

i have been having dreams all winter that the flowers bloom and are as big as my head and a little alice in wonderland-esque. they aren't quite that big yet, but travis and i peek outside several times a day, checking to see what else has popped up.

also, yesterday i was getting dressed, put on a shirt i hadn't worn in a while, and it seemed a bit tight around the midsection. the scale says i'm not gaining weight, but the shirt disagrees. so of course i freaked out, thinking i had to be pregnant. i took a pregnancy test that is supposed to take three minutes to decide, and it declared my womb empty after about 2 seconds. poof! red minus sign before the pee even had a chance to cool. ...(sorry...)

so basically the garden outside is blooming while the garden in my uterus is pretty boring. :)

ehem.

blooming in the womb- alan schwartz

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad i'm not the only one who feels the need to take pregnancy tests every month just because well...it's ya know, possible. Even though it's probably not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Collette you are so funny!! I love that you live life to it's fullest! Good luck with the garden! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA you and your pregnancy paranoia is so amusing to me lol

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers