Thursday, February 18, 2010

the bullets

  • stayed up late watching scrubs with reed
  • i love my wed night pilates class. it's something i feel like i do completely for me.
  • we made meal plans in my health class today and i won a banana in a contest in class. oh yeah.
  • it's freezing outside, but i love wearing boots.
  • those boots have a five inch heel. i was feeling pretty sexy, crossing the street after getting off trax. there were quite a few people around. of course i fell flat on my face.
  • travis and i ate chili for dinner. we didn't put rice in it. it's the mainland.
  • my mom is the greatest mother bear of all time.
  • the theme music to grey's anatomy, the piano song that plays during those tender moments, it actually brings me to tears sometimes. don't tell anyone.
  • i really do understand the importance of attitude in living a happy life.
  • phonology is amazing. loving the linguistics program. :)

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Followers